My New Desktop Environment on Fedora 17

This time, i'm going to tell about my desktop. My OS (Operating System) is Fedora 17.

Previously, i have been installed Fedora LXDE.
"LXDE is a free and open source desktop environment for Unix and other POSIX compliant platforms, such as Linux or BSD. The goal of the project is to provide a desktop environment that is fast and energy efficient. The name LXDE stands for "Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment"."

And here was my desktop.

Sometimes, i felt bored. Because the desktop environment (LXDE) is too simple. And now, i have changed my desktop environment to Cinnamon. So, you must type this in your terminal
[root@F17 ~]# yum install cinnamon

Yeahhh. Later, your desktop environment will be replaced like this.




Okay, i think that's all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apa Itu Kaskus

3 Tingkatan Cinta dan Berbagai Bentuk Cinta

Apa itu Desk Checking? Pengecekan Meja-kah?